- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Funafuti weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tuvalu with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tuvalu
The July weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Funafuti in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in July?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Funafuti in July and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Funafuti in July 2022. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:18||17:56|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:19||17:59|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:17||18:02|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.