- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Funafuti weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tuvalu with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tuvalu
The July weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Funafuti in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in July?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Funafuti in July and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Funafuti in July 2021. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:18||17:56|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:19||18:00|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||18:02|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.