- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Funafuti weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tuvalu with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tuvalu
The August weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Funafuti in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in August?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Funafuti in August and the average monthly rainfall is 232mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Funafuti in August 2021. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:17||18:02|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:13||18:03|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:06||18:02|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.