- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Funafuti weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tuvalu with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 249249 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tuvalu
How hot is it in Funafuti in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in April?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Funafuti in April and the average monthly rainfall is 249mm.
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in April 2021. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:06||18:08|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:06||18:01|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:06||17:55|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Tuvalu destinations
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.