- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
UK covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in the UK plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about the UK
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
UK Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in the UK showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 03/08/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
UK Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for the UK recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the UK recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the UK recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for the UK is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
UK coronavirus live updates
- Travellers' health for the UK - National Health Service, United Kingdom
- Coronavirus timeline in the UK - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to the UK - UK Government
FCO travel advice
UK travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of the UK including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements.
Are there entry restrictions to the UK due to the coronavirus?
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Discover more about the UK
Recommended for the UK
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.