- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Turks & Caicos covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in the Turks & Caicos plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Turks & Caicos · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about the Turks & Caicos
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Turks & Caicos Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in the Turks & Caicos showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 17/09/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Turks and Caicos Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for the Turks and Caicos recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the Turks and Caicos recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for the Turks and Caicos recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for the Turks & Caicos is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Turks & Caicos coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Turks & Caicos - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for the Turks & Caicos - Ministry of Health, Turks & Caicos
- Coronavirus timeline in the Turks & Caicos - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to the Turks & Caicos - Turks & Caicos Tourist Board
FCDO travel advice
Turks & Caicos travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of the Turks & Caicos including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to the Turks & Caicos due to the coronavirus?
Turks & Caicos is open to fully vaccinated travellers only from the UK.
Negative PCR test results & proof of full Covid-19 vaccination required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering the Turks & Caicos. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine.
Check out Turks & Caicos Tourist Board for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the Turks & Caicos?
Turks & Caicos is on the Green watchlist in the UK. There is a chance the Turks & Caicos might move to 'Amber' in the near future.
No quarantine is required. A pre-departure test in the Turks & Caicos is required as well as a PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for the Turks & Caicos
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.