- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Mauritius coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Mauritius and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Mauritius.
Mauritius coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Mauritius - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for the Mauritius - Ministry of Health, Mauritius
- Coronavirus timeline in Mauritius - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on quarantine - Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority
Are there entry restrictions to Mauritius due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering Mauritius. Arrivals in Mauritius face a period of quarantine.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Mauritius?
From 10th July 2020, if you arrive in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland from Mauritius you do not need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
Mauritius coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Mauritius coronavirus statistics on the Wednesday 23rd September 2020 reported at 04:23 (UTC) on 23rd September 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 367
- Total number of deaths to date: 10
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 1
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
Mauritius coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Indian Ocean
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Discover more about Mauritius
Recommended for Mauritius
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.