- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Anguilla covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Anguilla plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Anguilla · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Anguilla
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Anguilla Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Anguilla showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 15/10/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Anguilla Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Anguilla recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Anguilla recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Anguilla recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Anguilla is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Anguilla coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Anguilla - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Anguilla - Ministry of Health & Social Development, Anguilla
- Coronavirus timeline in Anguilla - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Anguilla - Anguilla Tourist Board
FCDO travel advice
Anguilla travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Anguilla including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Anguilla due to the coronavirus?
Anguilla is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR test results & proof of full Covid-19 vaccination required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering Anguilla. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine. Further PCR tests required on arrival and on Day4.
Check out Anguilla Tourist Board for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Anguilla?
Anguilla is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in Anguilla is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Anguilla
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.