- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
The Valley weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Anguilla with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Anguilla
The July weather guide for The Valley, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in The Valley in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in The Valley in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in The Valley in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in The Valley in July - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around The Valley in July?
The average sea temperature around The Valley in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in The Valley in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in The Valley in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
The Valley sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Valley in July 2021. Select a month to view The Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:40||18:52|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:45||18:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:50||18:47|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Where is hot in Anguilla in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Anguilla in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.