- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
The Valley weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Anguilla with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for The Valley, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Anguilla
How hot is it in The Valley in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in The Valley in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in The Valley in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in The Valley in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around The Valley in February?
The average sea temperature around The Valley in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in The Valley in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in The Valley in February and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
The Valley sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Valley in February 2021. Select a month to view The Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:45||18:07|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:40||18:13|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:31||18:18|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Anguilla in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Anguilla in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.