- Find low prices on flights to Tenerife
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Playa de la Arena weather in July 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Playa de la Arena, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Playa de la Arena sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Playa de la Arena in July 2020. Select a month to view Playa de la Arena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:14||21:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:21||21:06|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:29||20:58|
- Save up to 30% on half term stays with Iberostar
- FREE kids places + spa access + £50 voucher. Min 5 nights
- Travel between 1st Oct & 3rd Nov 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.