- Explore holidays to Tenerife, Canaries
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Playa de la Arena weather in May 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Playa de la Arena, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Playa de la Arena sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Playa de la Arena in May 2020. Select a month to view Playa de la Arena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:27||20:42|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:16||20:51|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:11||21:00|
- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.