- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Grytviken weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
Recommended for the South Georgia & South Sandwich
The October weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Grytviken in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Grytviken in October, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grytviken in October?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grytviken in October - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Grytviken in October?
The average sea temperature around Grytviken in October is 0°C.
Does it rain in Grytviken in October?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Grytviken in October and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in October 2020. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:51||18:41|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:14||19:10|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||04:40||19:40|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More South Georgia destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.