- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Adelaide weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Adelaide, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for South Australia
How hot is it in Adelaide in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Adelaide in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Adelaide in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Adelaide in November - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Adelaide in November?
The average sea temperature around Adelaide in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Adelaide in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Adelaide in November and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Adelaide sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Adelaide in November 2020. Select a month to view Adelaide sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:13||19:45|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:02||19:59|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:55||20:14|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in South Australia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.