- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in Asia
- Book hotel stays in Thailand, Malaysia, Singamore & more
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Singapore weather in November 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 246246 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Singapore shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Singapore in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Singapore in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Singapore in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Singapore in November - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Singapore in November?
The average sea temperature around Singapore in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Singapore in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Singapore in November and the average monthly rainfall is 246mm.
Singapore sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Singapore in November 2020. Select a month to view Singapore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:46||18:50|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:48||18:51|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:52||18:55|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Singapore
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.