- Save up to 15% on summer holidays in 2021
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2021 (inclusive)
Praslin weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 381381 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Seychelles
The January weather guide for Praslin, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Praslin in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Praslin in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Praslin in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Praslin in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Praslin in January?
The average sea temperature around Praslin in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Praslin in January?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Praslin in January and the average monthly rainfall is 381mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Praslin sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Praslin in January 2022. Select a month to view Praslin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:10||18:32|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:17||18:37|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:22||18:39|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Where is hot in the Seychelles in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.