- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Praslin weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Seychelles
The September weather guide for Praslin, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Praslin in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Praslin in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Praslin in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Praslin in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Praslin in September?
The average sea temperature around Praslin in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Praslin in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Praslin in September and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Praslin sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Praslin in September 2021. Select a month to view Praslin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:16||18:18|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:10||18:15|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:03||18:11|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.