- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Praslin weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 206206 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Seychelles
The October weather guide for Praslin, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Praslin in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Praslin in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Praslin in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Praslin in October - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Praslin in October?
The average sea temperature around Praslin in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Praslin in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Praslin in October and the average monthly rainfall is 206mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Praslin sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Praslin in October 2021. Select a month to view Praslin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:03||18:11|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:57||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:53||18:09|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Where is hot in the Seychelles in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.