- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Praslin weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 189189 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Praslin, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Seychelles
How hot is it in Praslin in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Praslin in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Praslin in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Praslin in March - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Praslin in March?
The average sea temperature around Praslin in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Praslin in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Praslin in March and the average monthly rainfall is 189mm.
Praslin sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Praslin in March 2021. Select a month to view Praslin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:24||18:35|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:22||18:29|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:19||18:23|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where is hot in the Seychelles in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.