- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Bethel weather in September 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The September weather guide for Bethel, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bethel in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Bethel in September, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bethel in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bethel in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bethel in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bethel in September and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Bethel sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bethel in September 2020. Select a month to view Bethel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:42||21:50|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||08:16||21:06|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||08:53||20:19|
- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.