- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Bethel weather in September 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The September weather guide for Bethel, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bethel weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bethel in September is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 56mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bethel sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bethel in September 2019. Select a month to view Bethel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:40||21:52|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||08:14||21:09|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||08:51||20:22|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details