- Check recommended holidays & tours to Namibia
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Katima Mulilo weather in September 2019
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Katima Mulilo, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Katima Mulilo sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Katima Mulilo in September 2019. Select a month to view Katima Mulilo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:30||18:16|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:19||18:18|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:06||18:20|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Namibia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.