- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Katima Mulilo weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Namibia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Namibia
The November weather guide for Katima Mulilo, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Katima Mulilo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Katima Mulilo in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Katima Mulilo in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Katima Mulilo in November - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Katima Mulilo in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Katima Mulilo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Katima Mulilo sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Katima Mulilo in November 2020. Select a month to view Katima Mulilo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:44||18:29|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:39||18:36|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:39||18:45|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Namibia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.