- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Sandakan weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 231231 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Sandakan, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Sandakan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Sandakan in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sandakan in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sandakan in September - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sandakan in September?
The average sea temperature around Sandakan in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Sandakan in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Sandakan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 231mm.
Sandakan sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sandakan in September 2020. Select a month to view Sandakan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:01||18:14|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:58||18:07|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:55||18:00|
- Save up to 30% on tours to Asia with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where's hot in Malaysia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.