- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Morondava weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Morondava, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Morondava in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Morondava in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Morondava in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Morondava in September - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Morondava in September?
The average sea temperature around Morondava in September is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Morondava in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Morondava in September and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Morondava sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Morondava in September 2020. Select a month to view Morondava sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:11||17:54|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:59||17:57|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:45||18:01|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Madagascar in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madagascar in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.