- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Maseru weather in September 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Maseru in September, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in September - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Maseru in September and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in September 2020. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:25||17:56|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:08||18:03|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:50||18:11|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.