- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Vientiane weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 278278 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Vientiane, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vientiane in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Vientiane in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vientiane in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vientiane in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Vientiane in September?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Vientiane in September and the average monthly rainfall is 278mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Vientiane in September?
On average 1.2 days in September in Vientiane are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Vientiane sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vientiane in September 2020. Select a month to view Vientiane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:55||18:23|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:57||18:12|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:00||17:59|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.