- Find low prices on flights to Kyrgyzstan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Bishkek weather in September 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bishkek weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bishkek in September is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 14mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bishkek in September 2019. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:26||19:37|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:41||19:13|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:57||18:46|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Kyrgyzstan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
More Kyrgyzstan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details