- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Maan weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Maan, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Maan in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maan in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maan in September - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maan in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in Maan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Maan sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maan in September 2020. Select a month to view Maan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:14||18:59|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:22||18:42|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:30||18:23|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jordan
Where's hot in Jordan in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.