- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Rurutu weather in September 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Rurutu, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rurutu weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rurutu in September is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F).
Expect 93mm (3.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rurutu in September is 24°C (75°F).
Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurutu in September 2019. Select a month to view Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:15||17:55|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:02||17:59|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:47||18:04|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details