- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Rurutu weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for French Polynesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 211211 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for French Polynesia
The February weather guide for Rurutu, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rurutu in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Rurutu in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Rurutu in February?
The average sea temperature around Rurutu in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Rurutu in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Rurutu in February and the average monthly rainfall is 211mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Rurutu in February?
On average less than 1 day in February in Rurutu is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rurutu in February 2022. Select a month to view Rurutu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:46||18:52|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:54||18:45|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:01||18:34|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Where is hot in French Polynesia in February for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.