- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Cayenne weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Cayenne, French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayenne in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cayenne in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayenne in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne in September - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayenne in September?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Cayenne in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Cayenne in September and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayenne in September 2020. Select a month to view Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:23||18:35|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:20||18:28|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:17||18:21|
- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Guiana destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.