- Fly to Paris from the UK with Air France from £45 one way
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester plus
- Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Newcastle
Nice weather in September 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Nice, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nice sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nice in September 2019. Select a month to view Nice sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:54||20:07|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:10||19:42|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:27||19:15|
- Save on last minute holidays to France & Spain
- Book crossings & accommodation with Brittany Ferries
- Ferry crossings with & without car
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.