- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Nice weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for France with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for France
The March weather guide for Nice, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nice in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Nice in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nice in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nice in March - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nice in March?
The average sea temperature around Nice in March is 13°C.
Does it rain in Nice in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Nice in March and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nice sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nice in March 2022. Select a month to view Nice sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:08||18:19|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:42||18:38|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:15||19:56|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.