- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Nice weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Nice, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nice in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Nice in September, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nice in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nice in September - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nice in September?
The average sea temperature around Nice in September is 22°C.
Does it rain in Nice in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Nice in September and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Nice sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nice in September 2020. Select a month to view Nice sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:55||20:06|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:11||19:41|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:28||19:13|
- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.