- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Nice weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Nice, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nice in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Nice in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nice in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nice in August - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nice in August?
The average sea temperature around Nice in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Nice in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Nice in August and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Nice sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nice in August 2020. Select a month to view Nice sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:20||20:54|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:37||20:33|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:54||20:08|
- Save on ski chalets for winter holidays in 2020/2021
- Book chalets in France, Austria & Andorra
- Including Les Arcs, La Plagne, St Anton & Soldeu
- Travel before 26th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in France in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.