- Save on ski chalets for winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Book chalets in France, Austria & Andorra
- Including Les Arcs, La Plagne, St Anton & Soldeu
Nice weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for France with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for France
The June weather guide for Nice, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nice in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Nice in June, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nice in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nice in June - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nice in June?
The average sea temperature around Nice in June is 20°C.
Does it rain in Nice in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Nice in June and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nice sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nice in June 2021. Select a month to view Nice sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:52||21:06|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:49||21:14|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:53||21:17|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.