- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
San Salvador weather in September 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2929 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 336336 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to San Salvador weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in San Salvador in September is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 336mm (13.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 29 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in September 2019. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:45||18:08|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:46||17:58|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:46||17:47|
- Book tours & holidays to El Salvador with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £824 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
More El Salvador destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details