- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
San Salvador weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2929 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 336336 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in San Salvador in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in September - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in San Salvador in September?
There are usually 29 days with some rain in San Salvador in September and the average monthly rainfall is 336mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in San Salvador in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in San Salvador is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in September 2020. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:45||18:08|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:46||17:58|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:46||17:47|
- Book tours & holidays to El Salvador with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £824 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in El Salvador in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.