- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
West Island weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in West Island in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in September?
The average sea temperature around West Island in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in West Island in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in West Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 105mm.
West Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West Island in September 2020. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:06||17:59|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:57||17:59|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:47||17:59|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cocos (Keeling) Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.