- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Wabush weather in September 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Wabush, Newfoundland & Labrador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Wabush in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Wabush in September, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wabush in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wabush in September - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wabush in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Wabush in September and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Wabush sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wabush in September 2020. Select a month to view Wabush sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:39||20:15|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:02||19:42|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:28||19:05|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Newfoundland & Labrador in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Newfoundland & Labrador in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.