- Save on flights to Yaounde, Cameroon
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £378 return
Yaounde weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 250250 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Yaounde, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yaounde in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Yaounde in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yaounde in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yaounde in September - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Yaounde in September?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Yaounde in September and the average monthly rainfall is 250mm.
Yaounde sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yaounde in September 2020. Select a month to view Yaounde sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:08||18:19|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:05||18:13|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:01||18:06|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Cameroon in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.