- Save on all inclusive holidays to the Caribbean
- Holiday prices start from just £949 per person
- Destinations include Antigua, Barbados, Jamaica, Cuba & St Lucia
Nassau weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Nassau, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nassau in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nassau in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nassau in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nassau in September - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nassau in September?
The average sea temperature around Nassau in September is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Nassau in September?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Nassau in September and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Nassau in September?
On average 1 day in September in Nassau is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Nassau sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nassau in September 2020. Select a month to view Nassau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:50||19:28|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:56||19:13|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:01||18:57|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Bahamas
- Book Holiday Inn Express hotel in Nassau
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Bahamas in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.