- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Nassau weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Nassau, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Nassau in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Nassau in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nassau in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nassau in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nassau in July?
The average sea temperature around Nassau in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nassau in July?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Nassau in July and the average monthly rainfall is 150mm.
Nassau sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nassau in July 2020. Select a month to view Nassau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:23||20:03|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:30||20:01|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:37||19:55|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.