- Browse best prices on holidays departing from Scotland
- Book all inclusive holidays to Jamaica, St Lucia & Barbados
- Plus the Bahamas, Antigua & Grenada
Nassau weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The July weather guide for Nassau, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nassau in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Nassau in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nassau in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nassau in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nassau in July?
The average sea temperature around Nassau in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nassau in July?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Nassau in July and the average monthly rainfall is 150mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nassau sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nassau in July 2021. Select a month to view Nassau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:23||20:03|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:29||20:01|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:37||19:55|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Where is hot in the Bahamas in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.