- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Nassau weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The August weather guide for Nassau, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nassau in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Nassau in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nassau in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nassau in August - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nassau in August?
The average sea temperature around Nassau in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Nassau in August?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Nassau in August and the average monthly rainfall is 168mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Nassau in August?
On average 1 day in August in Nassau is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nassau sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nassau in August 2021. Select a month to view Nassau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:37||19:54|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:44||19:43|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:50||19:29|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.