- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Nassau weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The May weather guide for Nassau, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nassau in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Nassau in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nassau in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nassau in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nassau in May?
The average sea temperature around Nassau in May is 26°C.
Does it rain in Nassau in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Nassau in May and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Nassau sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nassau in May 2021. Select a month to view Nassau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:33||19:40|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:24||19:48|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:20||19:55|
- Book late deals to Sandals resorts in the Caribbean
- Stay at luxury resorts in Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Book hotel only or with flights from the UK
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.