- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Nassau weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The April weather guide for Nassau, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nassau in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Nassau in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nassau in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nassau in April - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nassau in April?
The average sea temperature around Nassau in April is 25°C.
Does it rain in Nassau in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Nassau in April and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nassau sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nassau in April 2021. Select a month to view Nassau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:01||19:26|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:47||19:32|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:34||19:39|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2021/2022 holidays
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.