- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Nassau weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 217217 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nassau, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Nassau in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Nassau in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nassau in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nassau in June - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nassau in June?
The average sea temperature around Nassau in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Nassau in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Nassau in June and the average monthly rainfall is 217mm.
Nassau sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nassau in June 2021. Select a month to view Nassau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:19||19:55|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:19||20:01|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:23||20:03|
- Browse best prices on holidays departing from Scotland
- Book all inclusive holidays to Jamaica, St Lucia & Barbados
- Plus the Bahamas, Antigua & Grenada
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.