- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Pago Pago weather in September 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Pago Pago, American Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pago Pago in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Pago Pago in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pago Pago in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pago Pago in September - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pago Pago in September?
The average sea temperature around Pago Pago in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Pago Pago in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Pago Pago in September and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Pago Pago sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pago Pago in September 2020. Select a month to view Pago Pago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:27||18:18|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:17||18:18|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:06||18:19|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More American Samoa destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.