- Save up to 50% on hotels & holidays this July & August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Konduz weather in September 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Konduz, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Konduz weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Konduz in September is a hot 32°C (90°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Konduz sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Konduz in September 2019. Select a month to view Konduz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:25||18:24|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:36||18:03|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:48||17:40|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details