- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Pitcairn Island weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Pitcairn Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pitcairn Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Pitcairn Island in May, falling to 18°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Pitcairn Island in May?
The average sea temperature around Pitcairn Island in May is 25°C.
Does it rain in Pitcairn Island in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Pitcairn Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pitcairn Island in May 2020. Select a month to view Pitcairn Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:03||18:11|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:11||18:03|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:18||17:59|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.