- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Port Moresby weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
The July weather guide for Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port Moresby in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Port Moresby in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Moresby in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Moresby in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port Moresby in July?
The average sea temperature around Port Moresby in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Port Moresby in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Port Moresby in July and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Moresby in July 2021. Select a month to view Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:28||18:03|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:29||18:06|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:27||18:09|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Papua New Guinea in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.