- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Koror weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Palau with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 189189 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Palau
The March weather guide for Koror, Palau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Koror in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Koror in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Koror in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Koror in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Koror in March?
The average sea temperature around Koror in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Koror in March?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Koror in March and the average monthly rainfall is 189mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Koror in March?
On average less than 1 day in March in Koror is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Koror sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Koror in March 2022. Select a month to view Koror sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:15||18:14|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:08||18:13|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:01||18:12|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.